Don't Ask Me I Am Only A Pastor

Share my plight as an Evangelical Liberal trying to make sense of this world

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Bernardino, California, United States

I am a pastor... ok an associate pastor. I live in what was rated as the worst city to live in. I am hoping to do my part in helping to change this city.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

One Long Week AKA Stealing money!


This has been the longest two weeks of my life! I think the climax of this adventure was reached this weekend when I was in charge of the church for the entirety of all services. I preached and I taught and I prayed until I had nothing left. I left it all on the field; I gave 110%! In all actuality it was rather fun and I enjoy what I do. It feels like stealing to take a salary for being a pastor. If only I can find away for getting paid to play video games. Speaking of Stealing...
Lately I have been addicted to Animal Crossing. It seems that all my free hours are spent trying to pay off my debt to a crazy raccoon by fishing and catching bugs while trying to please a nomadic hodgepodge of animal species. The sad thing is that their seems to be striking parallels to my insane life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I have never played the game but I would want to be a turtle. Good or Bad makes no difference.

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home