Don't Ask Me I Am Only A Pastor

Share my plight as an Evangelical Liberal trying to make sense of this world

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Bernardino, California, United States

I am a pastor... ok an associate pastor. I live in what was rated as the worst city to live in. I am hoping to do my part in helping to change this city.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I Want My Wife Back!


My wife, the beautiful Doctor in Training is participating in the madness known as Harry Potter. Although I love my wife very much, I do not think I will be able to hold any resemblance of sanity if she does not finish the book soon. I have made an oath to the Lord that I will not read a book if their is to be a movie or video game release that will save me the time and energy to catch up. Therefore I have not read any of the Potter books and I can safely say that I am very unlikely to ever do so. If hard pressed I can always fall back on religious grounds of how Harry Potter is Satanic because it deals with wizards and witches and other fun topics.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rikki Suzanne said...

This is just payback for the hours and hours you spend playing video games (fable, animal crossing, max pane 2) and ignore me. I know you can last a few more days until I finish it. Unfortunatly you will always play video games. Oh well, I love you!!!

11:28 AM  
Blogger Andres said...

Thats not fair.. you can't pay back with reading.

9:22 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

You created the perfect excuse to not have to read the book and just watch the movie, and you brought God into which makes it fail proof! Awesome! I am goignt o have to borrow that one.

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home