Don't Ask Me I Am Only A Pastor

Share my plight as an Evangelical Liberal trying to make sense of this world

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Bernardino, California, United States

I am a pastor... ok an associate pastor. I live in what was rated as the worst city to live in. I am hoping to do my part in helping to change this city.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

My New Look!?!


Well here is my new look! I was thinking that I needed a make over and fast! Looking at the pictures that my wife has been posting of me I decided I needed a whole new package... No not that one! I went for the obvious tummy tuck and facial reconstruction. I decided to do some lasik and fix those beautiful brown eyes that mysteriously change hazel from time to time. I made the wonderful people at Fox give me a muscle lift for the heck of it, just to even everything else.
People have been asking, "Stew, why would you change what God has given you?" The simple answer is that I was starting to look a bit like a not-so-famous internet character by the name of Senor Cardgage.
I think the improvement will make my life easier as my wife has not stop drooling over her new boy toy. However, there is a small part of me that feels that I took the easy way out. I guess I have more respect for those who actually work hard or take steroids to give themselves their dream body. Yet, respect does not get you good looks and bulging muscles, no, respect gives none of these things. Therefore I choose muscles and looks over respect. Besides I can finally wrestle that Harry Potter book away from Rikki once and for all! I am unstoppable!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I never thought to tell short stories on my blog! I am inspired!

1:33 PM  
Blogger Andres said...

lay the smackdown!!!

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home