Don't Ask Me I Am Only A Pastor

Share my plight as an Evangelical Liberal trying to make sense of this world

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Bernardino, California, United States

I am a pastor... ok an associate pastor. I live in what was rated as the worst city to live in. I am hoping to do my part in helping to change this city.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Too Busy?

We all know that life has its ups and downs. The life of a Pastor and a gamer are no different. The last few weeks have been filled with following up on first time visitors and praying for the needs of the church. To be perfectly honest I have been struggling to find the energy I need to be effective at my calling. Currently I am working six days a week plus trying to be a good husband to my wife and a good uncle to my niece and nephew. Alas I am tired and therefore have not the strength to blog or write witty humor. My next blog will be better but I needed to blog this for the sake of staying into blogging.
PS I still do not understand how the word "blog" is not included in the spell check.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I guess since God doesn't sleep you don't get to either!

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home