Don't Ask Me I Am Only A Pastor

Share my plight as an Evangelical Liberal trying to make sense of this world

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Bernardino, California, United States

I am a pastor... ok an associate pastor. I live in what was rated as the worst city to live in. I am hoping to do my part in helping to change this city.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

My Wife the Doctor... in Training



Here is my pretty wife. I am so proud of her! I hope that she does not kill anyone her first two weeks. Maybe I should buy her the ER video game to give her some experience? However, that could be too advanced for her so I think that I will buy her Operation instead. I know that I will be hearing that buzzing noise for a while but better her than in the hospital.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I think you should let her practice on you!

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home