Don't Ask Me I Am Only A Pastor

Share my plight as an Evangelical Liberal trying to make sense of this world

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Bernardino, California, United States

I am a pastor... ok an associate pastor. I live in what was rated as the worst city to live in. I am hoping to do my part in helping to change this city.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

This Blog Is Going In A New Direction

It has been some time since I bloged on this website. Well the truth of the matter is that I am not sure if I want to stay in the blogging business. Personally I think my life is boring and that my mind can make a world that is funnier and more entertaining. I am thinking of starting a blog that will look similar a satire news site like the Onion. Or I could be lazy and develop something similar to that right here on this blog. I have come to the conclusion that people around the world do not care about me, or others for that manner. Instead I shall offer the masses what they want, more entertainment. Maybe I could educate a few people in the process.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andres said...

I like big Onions!

Your life makes me laugh. I say do what you want... have fun.. entertain. If you had more time you should start a blog called backseat pastor... and then sit in on other churchs and tell us your entertaining findings.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I like hearing about your life but I think your mind is entertaining too! Whatever youwrite I will keep reading. But don't change the site name becuase then I have to play with my links and I hate that.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home