Don't Ask Me I Am Only A Pastor

Share my plight as an Evangelical Liberal trying to make sense of this world

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Bernardino, California, United States

I am a pastor... ok an associate pastor. I live in what was rated as the worst city to live in. I am hoping to do my part in helping to change this city.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Xbox Returns!




So my good friend the Xbox has made its return to my television set... And with a vengeance! I last played my Xbox before I moved from K.C. three months ago. It was good to see my friend once again and we fell right back into place as if we were never separated. Oh how much I love my Xbox. The game I am currently playing is a great game called "Beyond Good and Evil." The plot of this adventure game is to use your skillz as a photographer who is hired by a rebel organization to spy and find proof of a government conspiracy. This game is tight! It has a killer soundtrack that is probably one of the best that I have ever heard in a video game.
On a more serious note... It must seem like a conspiracy to some that the Gulf Coast is being blasted with hurricanes this last month. What gives? Should we evacuate the entire south for a few months and let the place heal? It saddens me that this stuff happens and I ask that everyone pray that the Lord will protect those who are in potential danger and help those who are in need. Sometimes situations like these require Christians to think beyond simply defining events as good or evil and instead seek what they can do to help those who are in need.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rikki Suzanne said...

Yes, my husband has once again disappeared into the digital world. Oh well, I guess that gives me time to study :)

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, the Xbox. How my husband's Game Cube will be jealous...

7:23 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Nice tie in from x box to religion and current events. You rblog skills are really amazing

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home