Don't Ask Me I Am Only A Pastor

Share my plight as an Evangelical Liberal trying to make sense of this world

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Bernardino, California, United States

I am a pastor... ok an associate pastor. I live in what was rated as the worst city to live in. I am hoping to do my part in helping to change this city.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Being Sick Blows Inwardly

My high school science teacher did not like the word "sucks" and insisted that in nature nothing really sucks. Instead everything blows in one direction or another. The great thing was when I then said that the homework assignment "blows" and the entire class laughed. Seriously though, I have been sick for a time now and I hate it. Strep Throat is the pastor's bane due to the fact that it limits our God given gift of talking and therefore limiting our power of bull----. So all eight (ok a high estimate) of you who read this blog I am sorry for not posting in a while but I will post more stuff soon. I have not even played a video game in a few days so I think I am losing my conection with this reality.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andres said...

hope you feel better soon...

7:10 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Get well soon, I need more video game and religion discussions in my life!!!

5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home