Don't Ask Me I Am Only A Pastor

Share my plight as an Evangelical Liberal trying to make sense of this world

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Bernardino, California, United States

I am a pastor... ok an associate pastor. I live in what was rated as the worst city to live in. I am hoping to do my part in helping to change this city.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Bono- Benefit to Remove A-Holes



Due to the growing amount of @$$ Clowns, A-Holes, Biznitchs, Jerks and Bastards, Bono and I decided that we needed a benefit concert. All he wanted was to add Republicans, Fascist, Capitalist, and Walmart to the list. I reassured him that those demands were agreeable. Anyway we are planning a benefit concert to raise money to deplore all of the undesireables to some Artic wasteland where they can argue amongst themselves as they attempt to drill for oil with a tooth pick and a bad attitude. The benefit concert is without a name at this time but we are in the middle of gathering a vocal choir with A-List music talent to perform the main song, "Don't They Know They Suck and At the Same Time Destroying the Developing World?"

Bono and I came up with the idea of a benefit after we read the horrible comment that someone left on my friend Bethiclause's blog (yes, Bono is an avid lurker on blogs in case you were wondering). Bono told me that, "It hurt me very much that some person would slam a quality parent like Bethiclause. I hope they die of AIDS and herpes while suffering from malnutrition as a despotic government hordes the food." He then added, "The probably voted for Bush."

Anyways this blog is in honor of Bethiclause, who is a damn good mother. I serious see two dozen mothers a day who care nothing of their children and use them to garner services from state and private agencies. It is a shame that someone should even suggest such hurtful things about calling CPS. As far as I am concerned that person is Excommunicated until I find it in my heart to forgive the rat bastard who made that comment. Beth, I love you and don't let anyone give you crap.

Shalom!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I love the idea! toothpicks and bad attitudes hehehehe!

Im gald you and Bono could team up for such important occasions. Possibly we could put all the people previously mentioned into outer space because the polar bears are already considering cannibalism!

2:10 PM  
Blogger Pastor Stew said...

Outer Space... hmmm... That is a good idea but that seems like Superman's solution to every problem. Too many nukes... throw them in space. Doesn't space have enough crap floating around that could potentially destroy planets? I wouldn't want to added A-Holes to the problem. Plus think about all the Uranus jokes that would be involved. Besides, I would probably get sued by the S-man for copyright infringement for stealling his style.

5:20 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I guess batman would not like it if you put them in an assylum huh?

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home