Don't Ask Me I Am Only A Pastor

Share my plight as an Evangelical Liberal trying to make sense of this world

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Bernardino, California, United States

I am a pastor... ok an associate pastor. I live in what was rated as the worst city to live in. I am hoping to do my part in helping to change this city.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

If You Can't Open The Fridge Pack Of Coke, Then Stay Out Of The Fridge


You know who you are. This is the last warning. I am tired of picking up the six Cokes that fall out because you are unable to tear a perforated section out of the box. I don't know who did it. Was it you Matthew? Or how about my wife? Perhaps it was Dad? No matter what, this has to come to an end! It's not hard people. Ripping the entire end of the box open is not an alternative! Is this how you treat God's precious gift of Coca-Cola Classic? What do you do with your salvation? Do you throw it around trying to force your sinful ways the same way you do the Fridge Pack? If you can't be trusted with small things how are you to handle the big things in life? I guess I will show grace to the unfortunate soul who destroyed the Fridge Pack sometime last night/ this morning. I will forgive. However I will be slow to forgive those who continue to fall away after they have been shown the error of their ways. Should you be allowed to incorrectly open the Fridge Pack so that my grace should increase in your life? Heck No! So stop it already, whoever you are.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Way to show compassion Stu. Who ever it is lucky because that is a capital offense punishable by death. Thank goodness you are willing to forgive ;)

8:31 PM  
Blogger Andres said...

Ha!...

It's your punishiment for not buying Pepsi.

3:48 PM  
Blogger Rikki Suzanne said...

It wasn't me I promise!!!!

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home