Don't Ask Me I Am Only A Pastor

Share my plight as an Evangelical Liberal trying to make sense of this world

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Bernardino, California, United States

I am a pastor... ok an associate pastor. I live in what was rated as the worst city to live in. I am hoping to do my part in helping to change this city.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Something Smart For A Change?

Ok, Ok. I know it seems impossible, but here is a good link in regards to how some Christians are against the teaching of intelligent design. Who knew they were Catholics?
here

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Wow, great response. I especially like this line... "God in his infinite freedom continuously creates a world that reflects that freedom at all levels of the evolutionary process to greater and greater complexity," he wrote. "He is not continually intervening, but rather allows, participates, loves."

Gotta love those Jesuits!

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home