Don't Ask Me I Am Only A Pastor

Share my plight as an Evangelical Liberal trying to make sense of this world

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Bernardino, California, United States

I am a pastor... ok an associate pastor. I live in what was rated as the worst city to live in. I am hoping to do my part in helping to change this city.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

What the Heck!?!

I post for the first time in three months and only my wife replies? Obviously none of you consider me the prophet that I know that I am. I hope (for your sakes) that God does not reveal to me some natural disaster for all of you would be swallowed up into a giant something or another.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Dude, I was a little late but please keep blogging!!!!!

I love reading your blog. I used to check everyday but I got tired of seeing that scary guy all the time!

PS I posted on your last post and I got all mushy, sorry. I willgo back tosuper sarcastic Sarah soon!

8:48 AM  
Blogger Jenny! said...

I will read! I don't work at work as it is...so why not read more blogs!

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home