Don't Ask Me I Am Only A Pastor

Share my plight as an Evangelical Liberal trying to make sense of this world

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Bernardino, California, United States

I am a pastor... ok an associate pastor. I live in what was rated as the worst city to live in. I am hoping to do my part in helping to change this city.

Monday, August 27, 2007

New Blog

Well I have not blogged in a long time. No excuses. No worries. I have been debating on whether to continue to blog or not. Blogging takes time and energy and I did not know if I wanted to spend those assets on blogging. However, I have decided to change this blog into a satire site of sorts with the hopes of producing a couple of posts every week. At the same time I have decided to create a more serious blog that deals with the issue and concerns that I have in life. Check it out at http://ghettopastor.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home