Don't Ask Me I Am Only A Pastor

Share my plight as an Evangelical Liberal trying to make sense of this world

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Bernardino, California, United States

I am a pastor... ok an associate pastor. I live in what was rated as the worst city to live in. I am hoping to do my part in helping to change this city.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Things I Contemplate While Hacking Up a Lung

  • I have never seen an episode of American Idol
  • I finally played my XBox360 for the first time since Thanksgiving
  • Disney Land is truly the place to find sluts
  • Seeing an embarrassing dad with a video camera is funny, seeing a black man do it is freaking hilarious. Proving once again that black people are genetically funnier than white people
  • It is 1,000 times easier to find crack than it is a Nintendo Wii
  • Dietrich weighs 15lbs 13 ozs and yet he is a very little guy... like me
  • Growing a beard does not make you look younger
  • Would Christianity have made it so far if Jesus rocked a Fumanchu?
  • My son only cries when he leaves daycare
  • Fillet Mignon and Lobster is a good Birthday dinner... especially when it was free!
  • Thanks to Sarah, I just bought a two pack of Old Spice deodorant
  • Chicago in June looks like a reality
  • I am glad the president mentioned to human suffering in the Sudan as well as my adoptive country of Burma. Too bad he ain't gonna do crap about it!
  • Senator Webb is a classy man
  • Stay Classy Everyone

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny! said...

Nice thoughts! I really wish I could stay classy but sometimes it's just not possible!

11:39 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

things I think about while reading Stu's blog:
mmmmm, old spice deo.
yeah for June
thank you fumanchu wearing Jesus that I do not have kids yet
I too want a nintendo Wii becuase I think it will make me cooler and is the one vide game system I think I can handle!

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home