Don't Ask Me I Am Only A Pastor

Share my plight as an Evangelical Liberal trying to make sense of this world

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Bernardino, California, United States

I am a pastor... ok an associate pastor. I live in what was rated as the worst city to live in. I am hoping to do my part in helping to change this city.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Late Night Snack

It's late, but here are some random thoughts on my mind.

  • Children are our future... yet they need the guidance of the past to lead them.
  • Buying things on iTunes is way too easy.
  • I would rather have gas for a year than a war in Iraq.
  • The real news shows on Fox News are funnier than the fake news shows on Comedy Central... mainly because they are not trying to be funny.
  • I find it odd when people get mad at the Pope's obvious belief that Christianity is the best religion.
  • I have to remind myself that seeing my shirt on the floor everyday is not deja vu... it is a case of "I am lazy."
  • I desire to travel to Chicago sometime in June... Hint, Hint.
  • Disneyland is the "Happiest Place on Earth" due to the fact that most women dress like sluts when they go there. Yeah Sluts!
  • Snow Flurries sound worse than they actually are (by the way it snowed in the Inland Empire this morning. Seriously, I drove to work in a mini blizzard! Nothing lasted but I have lived here most of my life and it has only snowed once before and that was when we lived in the foothills. Think of it as Los Angeles having snow).

That is all for now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

June is a lovely time to experience Chicago! hint hint hint...

I hear you on the Disney thing, shorts and tank tops rule!

11:59 AM  
Blogger Jenny! said...

The Pope and sluts in the same post...risque for a Pastor!!!

9:46 PM  
Blogger Memo's Mind said...

Since I don't have to live with you...I think you should propose the gas/Iraq thing to the White House. I would support that!

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home