Don't Ask Me I Am Only A Pastor

Share my plight as an Evangelical Liberal trying to make sense of this world

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Bernardino, California, United States

I am a pastor... ok an associate pastor. I live in what was rated as the worst city to live in. I am hoping to do my part in helping to change this city.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The Dream Is Over... Thanks to Domanick Davis


This week has been a sad one for the Stewmister. The dream of hoisting the Socal Loco Fantasy Football League Trophy is over. I lost a close game in the semifinals due to the fact that one of best players decided that the swelling in his knee was to much for him to play on. I have defended pro athletes in the past, but this has gone too far. First Terrel Owens gets canned for the season and now this? Domanick Davis, how could you do this to me? I needed you out there. I actually tried to win those last few weeks in order to win the SLFFL Trophy. I kept you regardless of the trade offers and you stab me in the back. How am I supposed to celebrate Christmas this year? I had already planned the celebration dinner for Christmas Day with the hopes of displaying the SLFFLT for all to see. Now I will have to go to church and worship knowing that the best I can do is finish in third place. See you not only took away the SLFFLT away from me, but you have now taken away my worship to Almighty God! Are you happy now? Are you?

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Thats a lot of pressure to put on one manss shoulders Stu. In true Pat Robertson form I hope that he doesn't go crying to God when he wants to play foozeball again. By letting you down he has let God down, and he wont be able to go limping back.

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home